Draft is a modern sans-serif superfamily that includes a whopping 144 styles (9 weights from Hairline to Black and 8 widths from A to H) for ultimate flexibility and fine-grain control. Has extensive language support with almost 600 glyphs per font.
Two styles are offered for free use: Draft B Regular and Draft B Italic.
Draft’s OpenType features include:
- Alternate a — accessed with Stylistic Alternates or Stylistic Set 1
- Alternate g — accessed with Swash or Stylistic Set 2
- Alternate t — accessed with Titling Alternates or Stylistic Set 3
- Alternate Q — accessed with Ornaments or Stylistic Set 4
- Alternate Ampersand 1 — accessed with Stylistic Set 5
- Alternate Ampersand 2 — accessed with Stylistic Set 6 Underlined
- Ordmasculine, Ordfeminine — accessed with Stylistic Set 7
- Alternate underlined Ordfeminine – accessed with Stylistic Set 8
- Subtle Ligatures — for improved text flow
- Oldstyle and Tabular Numerals
- Case-sensitive Forms Numerator, Denominator, Superscript, Subscript